Tuesday 21 June 2011

My 3rd Year Exhibition!!

















The strip of material pieces on the wall, along with the plinth underneath, are of my first 3rd year project in which we were given a space (Wycombe Chair Museum) and were allowed to do anything we wanted with it. I chose to use it as a wedding venue for a hypothetical couple based on the characters from My Fair Lady, Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle.

The rest of my exhibition was of my final major project which I chose to create a V&A 'Friday Late'. This event was designed to assist in the promotion of the V&A's 2013 wedding dress exhibition. I chose a 'wedding' theme, focusing on traditions from around the world which I represented in 14 different events. These included influences from different religions and cultures, using a tongue-in-cheek twist to create a fun and interactive atmosphere for the guests.

For my final major project I also created a stop motion show-reel to clearly show what each event would look like and where each event would take place. watch it here....http://www.vimeo.com/25318933

No comments:

Post a Comment